Rolling Thru America is the sister company to Americade, the World's Largest Touring Rally.
Americade is known for running a very well run event, at a very reasonable price. While Americade hosts 50,000 tourers every year, we wanted to offer much smaller, group tours in other places of the U.S.. Smaller tours offer more hands-on assistance by our staff, and create a great camaraderie for everyone involved. Given that we're accustomed to hosting 50,000, you can imagine how capable we are of putting an excellent tour together for a group of only several hundred.
We are, however, very different than most group tour companies. Because we're able to put together a tour that's much larger (and elaborate) that other tour companies, we're able to offer it a price that's surprisingly low.
When on one of our tours, you can expect to see and experience the best the area has to offer; if it's a must do or must see, we've included it. Also:
- You'll have our multi-person staff available all day; we're always in sight, and always there to help.
- Your guides will be experienced, local motorcycle guides, who are friendly and knowledgeable about the region.
- We ride in waves, so that no group is burdened with too many bikes/trikes.
- We take great care in selecting your hotel, meals and routes.
- Finally, the only way we'll succeed is when you recommend us to your friends. We never lose sight of that, and strive to make your tour wonderful.
Rolling Through America
PO Box 2205
Glens Falls, NY 12801